Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Last Pregnancy Post!

So what on earth do you do all day when you know your not getting induced until 5 p.m tonight. Well for me I couldn't seem to keep myself occupied enough. I cooked banana bread. Cleaned about 50 bottles (and she wont even be getting a bottle for at least 6 weeks!). Looked in the bag that has been packed for about 7 weeks now, repacked it, re-evaluated the things I have in it. Opened the breast pump cleaned it and read a little bit about how to use it. I am kinda hoping the breast feeding experts at the hospital will be able to help with that! And other than that I just made sure the house was in top order so that when we come home from the hospital Tyler and I can just relax and enjoy our new little baby. I'm super duper excited and nervous and full of so many emotions it is hard to explain all of them at once. It's like one minute I cant believe this is really happening, I mean really nine months is a really long time to get used to having a baby in your body, to know its coming out is another thing! So the emotions are flying high and I am sure that there will be plenty of tears and laughing to come in the next 24 hours or so. I have this idea in my head this baby is going to hang on as long as she can,(not sure what gave me that idea seeing that she has stayed hibernating through 7 weeks of contractions!)  I'm down to my last hour before leaving to go to the hospital. Tyler should be home any minute and then we will probably have to go through everything once more to make sure we are prepared! Wait, Are you ever really prepared? I dont quite think so, but we are as ready as we can be and that has to count for something. I have been waiting my whole darn life for this moment and I cant believe it is finally here! Im gonna be a momma! It has been a long roller coaster ride of pregnancy but i have a feeling once I see that little girl's face it will be 100% worth every minute. We look forward to blogging about our adventures on the other side of pregnancy! And we cant wait to finally be able to write, say, and yell her name! That has been the hardest secret to keep and I really cant wait to share this babies arrival and name with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment