Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby, Baby, Baby

So I have officially reached a breaking point. My contractions have gotten increasingly worse over the past week making me super uncomfortable. Most people at this point in their pregnancy that make them uncomfortable because they have a hard time breathing, or there back really hurts because of the ever growing belly, but I think i can honestly say that none of these top my list of things that make me uncomfortable. I actually have not had that much back pain, and my breathing has always been easy because I have been lucky to care low. Somehow when i started having painful contractions six weeks ago, there was no way I thought they could get much worse and I was very wrong. In the past two weeks they have progressed to the point that it is hard for me to eat because I cant even make it through a meal without getting my breath taken away 4-5 times due to a contraction. Otherwise Tyler and I continue to be very anxious about the babies arrival because I cant ever tell if we should go to the hospital or wait it out because the contractions let up for awhile. I am still preparing myself for breast feeding. I bought my pump this weekend and I can tell you already that Grandma would be shaking her head at me from heaven for buying that pump, for some reason she really hated the idea that I wanted to buy a breast pump instead of just renting one! Oh Grandma was always so practical, unfortunately I am such a yuppie as some would say that I couldn't imagine having to use a pump that someone else used, the thought of breastfeeding has grossed me out for a very long timeI dont really know why I have always just been breast feeding phobic) but I just wanted to know that the pump I use is mine and only mine, call it selfish or what you will but its my Boob preference! We will have an official plan for Baby Fevold's arrival after the doctor on thursday. As of right now it looks like it will be early next week. As for now just hoping Grandma Rossi is watching down on us from Heaven enjoying the view  from up there! Im sure she was already busy trying to catch up on the Bachelorette and all of her guilty television pleasures last night! We will miss you tons Grandma and hopefully I can convince Baby Girl to follow in our footsteps and be a nurse! We had a beautiful goodbye and send off for Grandma and we will miss her goofy stories! Love you Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment