Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baby Shower

Tyler and I had a wonderful weekend. The baby shower on Sunday was absolutely perfect! It was a gorgeous day my parents yard was perfect with all the summer flowers growing and a pretty tent with tables. My mom, aunt Kathy and Elle did a wonderful job. All of the food was home made and perfect for a Sunday lunch! I am very thankful for my family and friends! This little baby could not be any more lucky. She has a whole family that loves her so much! My family might be tiny but they through a great party and they buy enough presents for a tiny army of babies! I want to thank everyone again for a wonderful day filled with lots of smiles, great food and a pleather of present! Tyler and I have officially put together half of the stuff we got! Ok Baby Fevold we are ready for your arrival! Hurry up cause you have lots of people who cant wait to meet you, love you, kiss you and squeeze you! The first picture is the gift table before anyone arrived, meaning this is all from my mom, aunt, and elle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment