Thursday, July 8, 2010

bumpdate

I went to the doctor today and he has officially given out little miss the clear to come at anytime now. She is measuring a bit over 5 pounds and is considered healthy and ready from there standpoint. I have not had any advancement in centimeters over the past week, but he could feel her head easily when he checked me this week which means she is lower than last week. My contractions get stronger by the day if not the hour so he says the minute they progress to more painful that we will have to head because she will probably be on her way very quick once my body decides its officially ready. He says it seems like it could be as close to tomorrow or as long as a couple of weeks all depending on my body and the baby. It looks like we will be waiting with anxiety until D-day! Right now just trying to make it through the weekend which is the shower and getting to see my Grandma. Unfortunately Grandma Rossi has had some health problems and is in the hospital not doing well. We are currently just praying for her to have a comfortable easy passing. As many have said along the way we cannot control birth or death and as one life passes on  it makes  room for another life to come. Apparently Grandma has decided that she needed to make room for our little girl. When Elle went to see her in the hospital she made sure to tell her what we will be naming our little girl. For now we just want both life and death to be easy. Please pray for all of us in this very hard time. Lots of love to my Grandma Rossi.

No comments:

Post a Comment