Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What's up Doc?

Went to the doctor today and baby girl is still looking quite comfortable in my belly still. Despite my increase in contraction intensity and frequency our baby girl is still intent on cooking for a little while longer. In the past week since I had gotten the Doctor's seal of approval I have tried all of the so called "natural" ways to induce labor, including eating pineapples, riding my bike around town and over many speed bumps, increased my walking activity (although this is hard to do when I already walk hulk two times per day for 45 minutes a piece!), relaxing or trying to at least, and some other exercises! So far nothing is working for me anyway! The Doctor just laughed at me when I told him all the things I have been doing to help baby fevold make her way out! He reminded me that all of these things are just hearsay and none are proven methods of helping to move things along. He says she will be here soon enough as evidenced by my small cervical advancement! So I guess our little miss will let us know when she is ready. My uterus has been ready for almost 6 weeks! I cant believe it has almost been six weeks since we were admitted to the hospital. I am so happy that my body has been able to keep little girl safely tucked inside to grow and get those lungs fully developed. Our Condo is officially baby ready and taken over by the vast presents and baby gear! For now were just keeping our fingers crossed that baby decides to come soon so that her mommy can keep her sanity! Tyler and I are busy getting in out last minute reading, sleeping and time together before little miss has arrived. So far we have had a great time enjoying each other's company and learning about our upcoming new adventure! Tyler and I have been very blessed with our lives together and we are so excited to begin this next chapter together! Wish us luck as Baby, Ty and I continue to progress toward labor!

No comments:

Post a Comment