Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Labor?

The contractions and changes continue but slowly enough for labor to hold out for a little while longer. I was at the doctor this morning and I have to say little miss was looking as cute as ever and I kinda cant wait to see her in person. She took a huge big yawn while we had the ultrasound on her, it was so adorable. She looked pretty comfy when she was yawning like that. She looks like a little person in there. I got a really good view of her face today it was snuggled right up against my belly like she was trying to sniff what was on the outside! She definitely already has a curious side! In a week I have dilated a bit more which means when she comes hopefully labor will be pretty fast considering im going on three weeks of slow labor. I am still contracting everyday my contractions get stronger and longer which makes my job a little difficult, but so far so good just hanging in there waiting on baby girl to make her decision. My mom is home from vacation now so I am ok with anytime that she wants to come at this point. The doctor says at this point she is measuring perfect and even if she were to come out today she would do well! Which is great new! It's not going to be easy to tell when the baby is coming considering that the instructions they give you in the hospital tell you to call anytime that you have more than 4 contractions in an hour, for me they say when they get worse or stronger then come to the hosital. Well they feel strong all the time, to the point it takes my breath away at least 5 times an hour. So Im hoping to just know when the right time is so Tyler and I can get to the hospital as soon as i need to! Just took a break from writing so that Tyler and I could feel my rock hard belly during a two minute contractions. Baby Girl Fevold I think we will see you soon :))
When do you think baby girl will come? Guess her weight and date?!

3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing July 4th- 5lbs 2 oz. Praying for a smooth and painless (haha) delivery for you! You amaze me with your calmness Liz!! Best of luck for you, Tyler, and Little Miss!! Can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dana! We will see what happens, Im starting to get a little bit more anxious because I really have no idea when it will be and that freaks me out more than anything. I am currently 4 cm dilated and 5 is considered active labor, we will see what she decides to do, I'm just working and trying to keep occupied until it's time! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete