Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I just got back from my three hour glucose check and doctor appointment. I was stuck four times for blood and in between could not concentrate because they don't let you eat anything. I don't think anyone had to worry about my blood sugar being high today when it was at all time low after over 12 hours of no eating. You cant do that to a pregnant women! I need my food, even if it has to be a veggie sandwich with a small piece of fruit! Baby Girl is looking great. She has turned head down for now, hopefully she will stay that way! Like I told Tyler she is getting ready for her decent into the real world! She is continuing to grow and her heart rate is perfect! She is currently weighing in at about 3 pounds 5 ounces or so! I have gained a total of 16 pounds! That feels pretty huge! But I think so far I am all Baby! Hopefully it stays that way in the next ten weeks! She is now moving more and more but her moves are much stronger and forceful. I get to feel her kick and punch all day long and at night Tyler and I just laugh at how funny my belly looks transforming into different shapes! We continue to prepare for her arrival. The room is just about ready as the Rocking chair arrived this week! We also got the BOB stroller as a gift from Tyler's family. It is all getting ready to go! We have been using the rocking chair at night to read some of our Children's books to little miss. I think she really likes green eggs and ham! She was moving so much when I read that one to her. Tyler and I switch off and read to her on a nightly basis now so that she gets used to our voices! Childbirth classes are this weekend and I cant wait to learn some new things and teach Tyler all kinds of fun baby stuff! Cant wait to update after our weekend adventure of baby preperation!

No comments:

Post a Comment