Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pictures By Tara!

Thanks to my best friend who is extra multi-talented we got baby belly pictures today! She was awesome at getting just the right pictures. We planned ahead and did today because we dont know when little miss will be here we wanted to make sure we got to cherish and have keep sakes of her life so far! A wonderful and much appreciated thanks to Tara for all of the wonderful photos that she took! She was even bossing me around true Teacher style telling me where to put my hands and my head! She definitely knows what she is doing! Here a just a few of the 200 pictures that were taken! Enjoy! This will be the first and last time you will see my bare belly!


P.S Where I am laying down I actually had to push my stomach out to make it look more pregnant! I mean really who does that! Hope you all enjoy the photos! Again I am so thankful for having such a wonderful friend that was willing to help Tyler and I cherish our baby girls life so far!

1 comment: