Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Our vacation seemed to be just what the doctor ordered! We had a wonderful relaxing time visiting my Geema. Literally we hung out on the beach and just enjoyed some time together. Unfortunately the ocean was a little to rough for me to be able to swim but Tyler and I had daily morning walks along the beach and I enjoyed watching my Husband jump through the waves. I couldn't help but think what a wonderful Father he is going to be. The way he jumps in the freezing cold water and gets excited about the waves reminds me of my childhood. I can already tell he will be the type of Dad that will be sitting Indian style on the ground with little miss playing anything from Dolls to building sandcastles at the beach! I cant wait til next summer when we can take our little girl to the beach!


Mother's Day is here and My family and I have wonderful things planned to celebrate! My parents and sister as well as my aunt, uncle and cousin are heading into the city to have lunch with Tyler and I. After lunch we plan on putting together the crib! My parents got it sent to us last week and we are so grateful for this wonderful gift! This will be the first step in getting the nursery together. Today I washed all of the clothes that we have so far as well as all of the sheets! We made a special trip to Target last night to buy Dreft (the # 1 pediatrician recommended detergent for BABIES)! We then proceeded to move all of HULKS stuff out of Babies room. He has yet to realize that he has been moved out of his playroom. He continues to bring all of his toys into the nursery and just waits for us to join him in there to play. I cant wait to see what he does when she is finally here. He continues to growl every time he hears a baby cry on television, he is not yet aware that soon enough the baby will be here crying and waking up all of us!

I want to take this time to Thank my mom and aunt again for all they have done for Tyler and I. We feel blessed to have them in our lives as well as in our babies life. We are looking forward to celebrating with them tomorrow because it gives us a chance to show them how thankful we are to them for all of the wonderful gifts, kind words and wisdom that they have provided to us during this special time. To all of the Mother's and Mother's to be out there I wish you a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment