Thursday, May 27, 2010

Doctor Approved

I made a last minute trip to the Doctor this morning just to get the A ok for our road trip. I have been having some new lower abdominal pelvic pain on the right side, so he checked out my appendix and that looked fine, baby looks great and is currently measuring about 2 pounds 14 ounces! She is about the 75th percentile! She was quickly moving around and kicking the scanner during the ultrasound, she likes to show off a little bit for the camera. The pain I am feeling is a large ligament that is connected to the Uterus. The doctor says that the way I am carrying which is low often causes increased pressure and pain on this ligament and not to worry that it is completely normal. From now on I will be visiting the Doctor every two weeks until she decides to grace us with her presence! I still cannot believe how quickly time is going by! I am super excited for this vacation, because the rest of the summer Tyler and I will be sightseeing and touring our hometown Chicago! Hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! Enjoy the beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment