Wednesday, April 28, 2010

bump update

The last couple of weeks have really worn me out! It is a good thing I am going on a much needed vacation tomorrow. I started my new job and needless to say my expectations were set a little higher than have been met so far. I guess I always just imagined this perfect job opening up, especially after being in school and working so hard to get to this point. Well I was sadly mistaken when I began my new job, but I continue to work hard, get the experience I need for a dream job in the future and learn new things everyday! It is a lot of busy work on the computer and calling families and that threw me off a little bit because my job for the last 5 years has revolved around people and patients and I'm not saying this job doesn't it does just in a completely different way. God bless that I have a job and the few patients that I get to see in a day are getting the full LIZ treatment!
On the other front Little Miss is kicking like a little soccer player! She is in constant motion especially at night when I finally sit down to relax, she seems to know that this is the time I enjoy the most and she keeps Tyler and me busy all night just staring and touching my belly. Never did I think my belly would be an object of affection! This little girl is bringing so much joy into our lives already. I went to the Doctor today to get the o.k for vacation and she was in there as usual moving her little mouth up and down(I have a feeling she is going to be a talker just like her momma!)  Hey it only got me into trouble a few times growing up? HA right mom? I am officially starting to look more pregnant by the week now, which is great! I have gained a total of 11 pounds and feel great about it! Little miss has a strong heart beat and looks happy and healthy in there which is all that matters to us! Tyler and I are about to take Babymoon number one, so I will happily report and update with lots of wonderful BEACH pictures when we return. To a safe and fabulous relaxing vacation! (Cheers)!

1 comment:

  1. aha the bump appears! Looking beautiful, sister!

    Hope the three of you enjoy your much-deserved vacation!

    ReplyDelete