Sunday, April 11, 2010

Working Girl

Week 22! Slowly but surely getting through each and every week. It's been much more fun this week since we have found out she is a girl. I can refer to her by her name and I kinda just feel more connected to her now more than ever! She has been getting her share of music lessons in too. Sometimes it's my favorite country other times I just play classical baby music to my belly. I think she likes it because the minute I did it I felt her kick, i still feel the butterflies but her actual kicking or punching?! are becoming more and more frequent and strong. It is the most amazing feeling! Her and I are going to be busy busy girls in the next few weeks with lots of work before Tyler and My vacations. I start my new job in the morning (I'm excited but my lack of cute work fitting close does put a small damper on how I feel about starting a job where I have to dress up). It will be sad to leave my roomier scrubs behind. Besides starting the new job I will be picking up extra weekend shift in the PICU for some extra money. Babies are expensive and since i have a job that allows me to do lots of overtime Ill be working lots to get ready for our little miss! If she is anything like Ellen and I then I should have started saving money three years ago! Just ask my Dad he can tell you how much money girls cost and he only knows about half of the things we actually buy :), but he would also tell you in the end that the extra hard work and money was all totally worth it! Tomorrow I start another chapter in life..looking forward to my new job and all that it will offer the future Fevold Clan!

2 comments:

  1. Liz and Tyler- LOVE LOVE your blog!!! I'm excited to see (in person and in pics!) the bump grow....but I'm so excited to take this journey with the both of you as you blog along!! Thanks Liz for sharing all the thoughts and emotions along the way...looking forward to the second half of the adventure from both the mommy and daddy perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dana! I saw a bunch of other moms doing it and it just makes sense to blog about it because then I can look back and remember all the moments I will surely forget about! I look forward to reading yours as well!

    ReplyDelete