Monday, March 1, 2010

The honeymoon phase

So week 16 is just starting and I am feeling great. I have all of my energy back and dont really have a thing to complain about. Really if I didnt know there was a little baby in there I probably wouldnt even believe it. My baby bump is slowly growing, I sort of just feel like I drank too much last month and now have a tiny beer gut or so that is all it looks like. I cant wait to get out of that stage and into a real baby bump that I can show off! I mean seriousy, there are some really cute clothes that I am dying to wear but I need my bump first! We moved this weekend into our new place. They painted the babies room and this was the first time we got to see it! It turned out absolutely magnificent! It is O' Reily green by benjamen moore and it couldnt be more perfect for this little boy or girl! I am looking forward to the decorating process. Right now it is being used as hulks playroom he likes to hang out in there and play! I would like to give a small update on how training hulk for baby fevold is going. We bought a little baby doll the cries and giggles. Needless to say that whoever is holding this baby doll hulk finds the nearest person to to cuddle up to and wants to be as far away from the doll as possible. So I guess that is better than the first time we took the doll out he tried to jump up and grab its foot. I know the books say that it is the best way to train dogs for the upcoming baby, but I think that when its the real thing he will try to get his nose right up in there business and protect them just as he does for Tyler and I. It is pretty funny to watch though! One day It was funny because I came home to find Tyler hanging out on the couch with the baby in one corner and him and hulk on the other side of the couch. Apparently they were just practicing for next years footall sundays when mom is working! Everything is going well we couldnt be happier to be in our new place! Everything just sort of fits and looks great in the place! The one and only downfall was this morning when Tyler and I decided to take a walk with Hulk prior to work, only to find that my car was broken into. The front passenger side window was smashed and all of the glove box contents were thrown all over the place. Luckily I dont really keep anything of value in my car with one exception being that I had comcast wireless boxes and cables in the back seat that we planned on returning. Im sure they broke in to find a GPS because we keep the carrier for it on the front window. Luckily we are smart enough to never ever keep that in the car. Tyler was wonderful enough to take the day off and get the car and everything else taken care of! So no big deal we jsut deal with and move on. We are so happy with our place and the weekend went really well, so all we can do is get the car fixed and move on with our week! Happy March to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment