Wednesday, February 17, 2010

No Drama for this MAMA

It has always been my understanding that babies bring joy not only into Tyler and My life but also into the lives of the people around us. Babies make people happy, they bring different generations of families together and that is one of life's most precious moments. These are the moments that we write things down and take pictures because no one wants to miss a second of this babies upcoming life. These are the moments that we cherish because no one can predict life and death. I like to think that I live every day in the moment, that each day is a new day another day to live life the the fullest. I plan on enjoying every moment of this pregnancy, because someone once told me that remember the baby is only truly just yours for the nine months that you get to carry it. Well I have been waiting for these nine months my whole life. I have long dreamed of having a baby and no one I mean no one can change the way that I feel about this baby! I want to take today to thank my family for everything that have done for Tyler and I. My mom, aunt and sister really have been so supportive during this pregnancy even when I have those very special pregnancy emotions! I thank them so much for all of the excitement they have provided me during this emotional and life changing time. I continue to feel more blessed than I ever have in my life for all of the wonderful things my life has to offer. Anyone who isn't excited about this baby, well all I can say to that is OH Well this baby to be has more love and admirers than I could have ever imagined! This little babe that is growing inside of me is so sweet and innocent how could you not be excited for it's arrival and addition to our family?!

No comments:

Post a Comment