Thursday, February 11, 2010

Week 13 going on 14. Wow I cant believe how quickly the weeks go by especially when I have been so busy with working. I took my momma and aunt to the Doctor with me today. We got to meet the other doctor in the clinic Dr. Colgrove who is pleasantly just as wonderful as Dr. Davies. So it looks like I picked just the right place to have a baby. Once again the baby has a nice strong heart beat, is wiggling it's arms and legs, and is developing right on track! It is amazing how much changes each time you go to the Doctor. One thing never gets old for me and that is seeing the baby move and hearing that heart beat go! Since our first ultrasound the baby is now much more developed you can really visualize the bones and the features starting to form. My placenta looks like it is riding just a little bit low, so we will have to continue to keep a close eye on that. No need to worry yet right, try telling me that, HA! I have gained about 4 pounds so far and from what the doctor says that is right on track to where I need to be. After the Doctor we had a really fun time browsing the aisles of Babies R US! There is so much fun baby stuff out there and I am pretty sure this baby will have it all! One lucky little baby that is for sure. Then I got a really yummy dinner at my favorite restaurant Cafe Ba Ba Reeba! This baby was saying YUM for sure. Below is an updated pic of my baby bump at exactly 13 weeks! Enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment