Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wiggly Baby

Week Twelve. I had another scan today called and we have a wiggly little baby on our hands. The lady performing the scan really needed a profile of the babe but our little babe was not not being cooperative, instead it was doing somersaults! The women would sort of jiggle my stomach and the baby would flip so that it was mooning her and she would do it again to get the babe to turn back to it's side and the babe would turn to face us and give us a little wave. It was so amazing to see how much moving the baby was doing already. I mean really it took about 35 minutes to get the scan because our little babe was doing a little wiggly jiggly dance. The babe's hand kept moving up and then then into the mouth then up in the air and into the mouth. I guess our babe is a little show off! This little life is such a miracle, I can even explain how much love I have for this little baby! It has been an amazing week so far for Tyler and I. We have found a wonderful 2 bedroom condo that we can rent in a nice new neighborhood. We are moving March 1st so that we have plenty of time to move and settle into our new place! Life has proven it is full of so many wonderful surprises! Below a picture of our baby saying HI!

No comments:

Post a Comment