Friday, January 29, 2010

Week eleven is quickly coming to an end. I cant believe that I am almost coming to the end of the first trimester. I have to say my road thru pregnancy has been good to me. Only a little bit of nausea. The fatigue and peeing part are a pain in my butt but I mean I am already starting to feel more energetic and I don't think ill ever stop the constant peeing. Although I have had it quite well and cant really complain all that much. Im still waiting on my baby bump. I think my chest gets bigger everyday and my belly definately isn't flat anymore! I promise to update the bump soon I promise its already bigger than the first photo that I posted. Tyler and I have been talking about a lot of babies and what is to be expected. I am by no means an expert but it is fun to think about what life will be like with a baby in the house. Im still a little bit overwhelmed but slowly feeling more at ease with people starting to find out about our little babe. If you know me then you know I am a pretty private person, so initially finding out how many people knew made me realy uncomfortable. I am slowly excepting that fact that it feels good to share such rewarding news and I still cant help to feel very blessed with this little babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment