Tuesday, January 5, 2010

loaner babies

Happy New Year! Tyler and I had a great weekend away for Em and Jim's wedding! It was an absolutely beautiful wedding! Congrats Again Em and Jim! Tyler and I were lucky enough to get to be around lots of beautiful babies and children this weekend. We met a lot of wonderful people and parents who were able to give us wonderful parenting advice and let us have some "loaner baby" time! Tyler got a lot of Dad advice which was really great for him considering he does not get to be around babies at all. I don't get to be around healthy babies ever so it was a wonderful change of pace to snuggle with healthy little interactive babies. It made being pregnant a much more real experience. I think my favorite piece of information that we got this weekend was that," when your baby comes you no longer really want to go out to the bars and out with friends, when your friends call you to go out you invite them over to watch your baby roll over." Well I dont know about Tyler but I cant wait to spend a lot of my nights just watching my little baby grow! Still really looking forward to getting out of the first trimester. My biggest complaint this week is exhaustion. I feel like I just cant get enough sleep. Only to more weeks of night shift and maybe i will feel a little more energized. One week til we visit Dr. Davies! Ill update late next week after we get some more news from the Doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment