Friday, January 22, 2010

Dreams

This week has been another good week. I was at home last weekend and my mom caught me checking out my belly in the mirror as I do every single morning maybe even twice a day. My mom wanted to know what I was going to do when it actually starts to grow? I'm not quite sure how I feel about my belly growing. Don't get me wrong I really cant wait for this baby and all that comes with it. It would just be nice if you could skip the getting fat awkward body stage of pregnancy! Do all women feel like this or is is just me and my freakish fear of getting fat, even baby fat. Lucky my body does not let me skip out on any food or I get nauseated and lucky for my growing baby I know that I have to eat lots of good food for the babe to grow! My belly is definintely not flat anymore but I cant say that I have any huge baby bump yet! Soon to come in the next few weeks I suppose! I have found that one of the funniest things about being pregnant are the dreams. All of my dreams have become very vivid over the past couple of weeks. My latest and greatest dream I was a college student dating my teacher who happened to be Jim Belushi?! I mean really Jim Belushi not Patrick Dempsey. It was one of the funniest dreams I have ever had, I was sneaking him into my dorm room because it was not right to date a college professor! Weird baby dreams! Lucky my husband is the much better looking and so much funnier than Jim Belushi! Love is all around us and we are slowly prepping to become parents! Here is a view of our little babe at 9 weeks and 3 days old!


No comments:

Post a Comment