Thursday, March 11, 2010

Private Baby

It already looks like this baby is going to be a lot like me! It was being shy about showing us whether it has girl or boy parts! So another four weeks until we get to see if this baby is our little future Cubs Pitcher (God knows we could use a good one!) Or our little pretty pretty princess! We shall wait and see. The best part about today is that this little babe is healthy and growing right on schedule! Yep measuring exactly 17 weeks and 4 days! Today I got a really good view of the baby's skeleton, five little fingers where waving at me! I only gained a half pound since my last visit, but the doctor says that because I started tiny that its ok to only be up 5 pounds and as long as baby is growing I am doing something right! Maybe ill gain some pounds tonight. Tyler is taking me out for Chinese food finally, I have been craving chinese for about 4 weeks and we have yet to fulfill this craving. The funny part is on a normal day I would never eat chinese food. I maybe eat it once a year if that! The babe brings out lots of different flavors in me! My mom took me shopping this week and I bought my first pair of maternity designer jeans! They are super cute, comfy and look just like my pre preggo jeans! I also got a cute maternity shirt and undies! I cant wait to wear it. The doctor assures me that at 20 weeks you will start to see the belly grow daily! I cant wait to get to that point. I want to show of this bump like you wouldnt believe! We are happy that we have a happy healthy baby growing! Happy Birthday today to our future Nanny and best Aunt Elle ever! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment