Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Luck of the Irish

The last year has been on heck of a year! I have had some major, but absolutely amazing wonderful life changes. First I graduated grad school, then got married, then the news of baby Fevold, and now a brand new job! Despite the fact that I am just about half way through this pregnancy I still landed an amazing opportunity! I will be the newest addition to the Heart Transplant Program here at Children's! I accpeted the Nurse Practitoner position today and will probably be begining my newest journey in life in about 4-6 weeks. It is amazing all that life seems to just work out. It's a little as though we have had a touch of Irish Luck(My Poppy was a true Irishman and I cant help but believe he may have had something to do with all of the Joy I am experiencing this St. Paddy's Day)! I feel very blessed and lucky for all of the things that have occured in my life this past year and all of the support that I have been given by my husband and my family. They continued to reassure me on a daily basis that the job thing would work out just like everything else and truth be told it has! I am very lucky to have been presented with this opportunity. The best part is I will continue to work with all of my wonderful friends and coworkers in the PICU! I also will get the chance to change the lives of lots more little kids which is one of my faovrite things to do! I am super duper happy and am elated to share the news with all of you! I look forward to all that life has to offer because it continues to surprise both Tyler and I with wonderful oportunities and a very special life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment