Thursday, February 3, 2011

Teether

 Swimmer!
 Naked Baby!
 Beautiful!
 Glam Girl!
Franki is really starting her teething adventure. So we have had our ups and downs with happy and crabby baby lately. Of course ususally much happier than she is crabby, but you can tell when her mouth is bothering her. I think we have finally come up with a good cocktail that keeps her comfortable. Including occasional motrin, teething tablets, oragel, cold teethers, and frozen waffles. She opens her mouth anytime she sees that you are handing her anything. She cant wait to get things in her mouth to soothe those gums. WE arew still waiting to actually see the tooth pop in. If we had bets on it though I think we will see the right bottom tooth pop up in the next few weeks or so. It really is affecting how much we sleep. I havenet gotten much sleep in the last couple of weeks. We have gone back to month 2 of life where she is waking up at 2-3 hour intervals and just wants to be held and nursed. Although in between feeds I have been trying to give her water per the pediatricians recommendations to get her to drink more milk during the day. So I am almost praying that these teeth just come in soon so that we can get a little more sleep. Its hard because she only wants to nurse when she wakes up, so Tyler cant really get up and help me because then she seems to just get more mad. .
I always talk about how happy and talkative she is. I have attached a video for everyone to see her little personality shining through.

No comments:

Post a Comment