Friday, January 28, 2011

6 months!

Happy Half Birthday my little punky butt! Today we went for all the fun 6 month check up and shots! I wanted her to get the flu shot asap so we made sure to go literally the day she turned 6 months! She got all of her shots and her ears pierced. She looks too cute. I cant even describe how precious her little ears look. She screamed more thatn I have ever heard her scream but within about five minutes and me letting her play with my cell phone (what can I say kids are really starting early these days with there liking to cell phones :)) she was her happy little smiling babbling self. She weighed in at a WHOPPING 14 lbs and 4 oz, 25 inches, head was 16 1/4. Her weight is in the 15%. Her height is 25% and her head is the 15th percentile. She continues to grow just at a snails pace. The Doctor would like to see her gaining more weight . I told her this baby eats all the time only one problem she is a spitter, she has been since day one and contiues to still spit up (although it is getting much better). WE have also started feeding her but the doctor says she is goiing to need the bulky meat stuff in order to really put on some pounds. So this week instead of some yummy fruit or vegetable, Ill be whipping up some  turkey and beef. Yummy! Not sure what she will think of this, but whatever I got to do well do it. Either way this babe is well on her way to becoming such a little girl. She is meeting all of her age appropriate milestones and the doctor is really impressed with her attention and the how easily she is to distract.  Thats my girl she is just really attentive and I love it. You can tell she is going to be a girl who likes detail. She looks at your face with this sweet look like she is memorizing every inch of your face. She is also a little fish these days. We started swimming lessons two weeks ago and she loves it. I think she honestly likes looking at the other kids more than she like swimming, but either way she really handles the water well. Its a really great mother daughter class and they teach survival skills. We sing songs in the water and splash around. We even put her under the water, she isnt to sure about this but I cant say that she doesnt like it her face just shows a little bit of shock when you pull her out! We are having so much fun and  I enjoy seeing how much watching her little brain soaks up all kinds of new things like a sponge. She is seriously so in love with Hulk and I love it. It was a little warmer today so we took Hulk outside to chase the ball. I had her in the baby Bjorn so that we could run with with. She was watching him run and every time he went after the ball she would Belly Laugh hysterically. It was so cute. Hulk really doesnt have to do anything to impress her, she just watches him and smiles. There relationship is blossiming. The last week or so Hulk is so excited to see her when we get home from somewhere, he cries in excitement until I take her out of her car seat and then he kisses her all over. Next time Ill get it on camera it is just too sweet. When I have my camera cord back Ill post some sweet pictures of my little swimmer! For now were on to growing with lots of Love and a little meat too!



No comments:

Post a Comment