Tuesday, February 15, 2011

And a HAPPY DAY it was!

We had a nice sweet Valentine's Day at home. Franki of course got spoiled (what else is new!) this baby has a lot of people loving her. Tyler, Franki and I were able to eat breakfast together. It was a nice simple breakfast (frozen waffles!) but it was the time spent that really counts. It was nice to wake up and have breakfast as a family. Franki loves her breakfast time and she has always found it entertaining to watch us eat and talk. Tyler and I finished our evening togehter with delivery Pizza, flowers, and a little bit of Just Dance and Broadway Dance! Yeah that is right my hubby wanted to see me shake my booty! I gave him a little homemade collage of pictures of Franki for his Desk at work! It was what I would call the perfect V-day. Franki hung out with my mom and Elle and got some pretty great gifts! Which I would say will now be a tradition. Growing up we always got small gifts from my mom for valentine's day. So therefore the tradition has now passed on to our little lady. Ty and I also got a little gift from them to enable us to enjoy a nice dinner out together this coming weekend. We have not gone to dinner or out just the two of us in quite sometime. We are overdue and so thankful to my mom and aunt for allowing us to get this time together. Franki was so excited to get her presents. She even opened them herself! She was a little more interested in eating the paper and card than she was with her actual presents. Today though she was absolutely loving her new toys. Her MoMa bought her a hokey pokey Elmo(it is tooo cute, when he is finished dancing he says whoa elmo is pooped). I just think Elmo toys are too cute. She also loves when we sing and dance along with it, probably because we look even goofier than Elmo when we dance. Elle got her a lawn mower for the summer that blows bubbles! It is too cute and I can already picture her pushing it around the yard!

On other news Franki was a pure angel on our recent trip to Minnesota (despite her newest stranger anxiety). She slept on the flight both ways and was really just a great baby especially since she was out of her usual environment. She got lots of loving and held more than usual which put us in a slight prediciment on sunday when we got home and she had gotten used to her momma holding her and sleeping with her we had an impossible night of sleep. Everytime I put her down she would flail her arm looking for me in her crib (little does she realize im just a bit to big to fit in her crib)! It was almost kinda sad to watch her moving her arm around with her eyes closed and crying in her sleep looking for her momma. I did a lot of waking up with her overnight and we also did a lot of cuddling that night. Luckily she got back on schedule yesterday and is back to her usual routine(which still isnt sleeping all night long but waking up 2 times a night is better than 10 times). Overall though my sweet angel was percect and she makes a lasting impression on all the little old ladies we came across.

Elle and I almost positive that Franki said her first word today. We say hi and bye to her a lot. We say hi all the time to her and it always puts a big smile on her face. Elle said hi to her and is clearly sounded like she said hi back. So we repeated it again and again clearly she repeated HI! Im sure she has no idea what she is saying but she is definitely repeating the phonics in the word. We couldnt help but laugh becuse it sounded so funny to hear it in her high pitched little tone! So well have to see what little miss Franki babbles tomorrow! Enjoy some of her V-Day photos!






Also for all you mom's out there Franki got the cutest book for V-Day from my Ellen and MoMa. Presenting Tallulah by Tori Spelling (is so stinkin cute and Highly reccommended!) Also Smooch your Pooch which is a totally cute book especially if you have a dog at home. Happy Love Day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment