Monday, December 20, 2010

MMMMMMmmmm Gooooood!

We had a wonderful weekend filled with great friends, family and food. It was exactly what the Holiday season ordered. It was great to get out and away from work and enjoy the company of people who mean so much to us during the holiday season! Francesca is absolutely loving all the attention she is getting. She also likes to show off what a good baby she is. I mean we took her all over town this weekend and she was as content as can be. She is either smiling or just looking around taking in the chaos that Holidays create. Chaos is a good way of course; christmas trees, lights, people chatting and laughing, decorations, and all of the holiday bliss.

Just this past Friday I decided it was time for little Francesca to eat rice cereal. I was going to wait until 6 months but who I am kidding she was letting us know she was ready. She began to continue to be hungry even after 7-8 oz of formula and still spitting most of it up because it was  just to much liquid. She really caught on immediately. She was trying to help by grabbing the spoon like she just couldnt get it fast enough. She absolutely loves it, and boy is is fun to see happy she is to eat. It is the messiest, stickest thing but its worth it because she enjoys her nighttime bath just as much as she does eating. The really funny part about the rice cereal is that Hulk loves it too. Yes on friday I made the rice cereal set it on the floor near the bumbo where I was going to feed her. I left room to grab her bib and I come back and the entire bowl is gone, seriously gone to the last drop. Hulk ate it and loved it. MMM Breast milk and rice cereal it resembles cement. He then proceeded to beg the entire time I fed her the new bowl that I had just made. He then likes to help her get it off her face by licking it right off. I think rice cereal may just be the beggining of Hulk and Franki's friendship!

Enjoy some new pics of her sweet chunky cheeks with a mess full of cereal!












2 comments:

  1. Cute! And I think it's time for a Baby Bjorn bib. Best baby item ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Liz she is sooo precious! I love the smiling pic at the top...and of course the messy eating pic : )

    ReplyDelete