Monday, December 27, 2010

Baby's First Christmas!

It was an AWESOME Christmas. Tyler and I had decided that with a new house that we did not need to do any christmas presents this year and it was still the best christmas that we have shared together. Francesca is the best present that we could have ever asked for. She completes us in ever aspect of life. She fills our hearts with joy and she reminds us what Christmas is all about. Christmas is about being with the people you love and sharing that moment with lots of snuggles, hugs and kisses. Its about sharing laughter and stories about life and what's to come. We did all of that. We spent Christmas Eve together as a family all day. We snuggled in our apt in comfy clothes and just took in lots of Baby love. We then met my family for dinner. I did not get to stay at dinner long because a sweet baby girl that was born the same day as Francesca got a heart transplant. So I spent a few hours of Christmas helping them share the joy and happiness that there family was celebrating. It was a blessing to be able to celebrate another life and another year for such a sweet little baby. I was glad to be apart of the Christmas Blessing of this family. Just another Christmas Miracle.

Christmas Eve night we eventually drove to the suburbs were my family waited for us with christmasy pajamas and christmas cookies. We had a sleepover. Elle and I didnt get much sleep we were up chatting.  It was such a special night with my family. It was the beggining of many Christmas traditions to come. We woke up and it was time for Christmas present. Francesca was first since she obviously had the most presents under the tree. I dont think I need to explain that this girl is one loved and spoiled baby. The picture of her is all of her presents just from my parents, sister and grandma. We single handed bought out fisher price and she is set until she is 3! She was like a little queen. She sat in the pottery barn chair that Tyler and I bought her and took all of the Christmas in. I cant say it enough, she is such a good baby. I cant wait until she is ready to play with all her new toys. It is a good thing we have a house because we need the space for all her new toys!!




The rest of my family came over and there were more presents and lots more laughs. We played Family Feud and Just Dance on the Wii. Franki was entertained by it all. It really was the best Christmas ever. My family is so generous with there love, gifts and presence. Franki is one lucky little girl to be surrounded by the people who love her the most. We continue to be blessed everyday. I cant wait to continue all of our Christmas traditions in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment