Monday, December 6, 2010

4 month stats and a night on the town!

4 Month stats: Head Circumference: 15 3/4 inches (still a peanut head-but were up to the 20%tile!), weight 12 pounds 7 ounces (25th %), Length 24 inches (35%).
The doctor was really impressed by how strong she is: i.e almost sitting up all by herself with just a little lower back support she sits with her head up and looks all around without even the slightest shakiness. She also talks a lot for her age, or so the doctor says. She was a noisy little bug while we were at the doctor's office. She loves showing off with all of her various noises, the funny part is that she usually only makes these noises while her hands are shoved in her mouth and she is drooling all over the place. She now needs a bib with just about every outfit she has! Everything is going just how it should and we couldnt be happier that she is doing so well! She finally has the beggining of baby chub! She has this sweet little chub line at her wrists and I love it! I just want to eat her up, it is so cute. I mean who doesnt love baby chub, seriously?!

Tyler and I went to my college friend Katie and Paco's wedding this weekend. It was really our first real night out since Francesca was born. I went all out, hey its been awhile! I got my hair done and got all dolled up for the occasion. It felt really great to get out. We kinda felt like wedding crashers because we didnt know very many people at the wedding, but we enjoyed a night out to talk to each other, laugh with one another and just enjoy some adult company. Plus my Mom, Franki's Mo-ma got to spend lots of bonding time together (which they both enjoyed). It was an overall great night and I did surprisingly well. I had my first drink in a year! (crazy I know?) But when your pregnant and breast feeding its hard to squeeze in a drink, so I treated myself to one drink woohoo! Great weekend spent with great people! I cant wait until we move so we can conveniently go to my parents at any momemtns notice. Tyler and I are looking forward to our life as suburbanites!

No comments:

Post a Comment