Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Photos

Christmas Photo Shoot ( I saved my favorites for the Christmas Card so you will have to patiently wait for the card to arrive to view those).

I swear this baby does two things all day long, smile and either put her hands, toy or whatever else she can get in her mouth. Yet it is the hardest thing to get her smiling on camera. Its like you take the camera out and she is so focused on what the heck are you pointing that at me for face that she wont smile. I dont have one of those fancy cameras so the delay is just long enough to miss that silly little toothless grin! However, Her sweet face makes for some really great pictures. I have spent extra time at home this week just loving my girl lots. Now hopefully Elle can get better soon so that Franki can play with her Auntie again. But I cherish every moment I get with my little love bug and it was nice to have lots of time to play with her this week. She is really starting to laugh and that is my favorite thing in the world. Baby laughs are the best endorphin ever.






No comments:

Post a Comment