Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Week 6, 2 weeks since we have found out the wonderful news! The excitement is in full and we can't even describe how happy we are. I think at week 6 I would start to compare pregnancy to being drunk. First things first, there is the constant peeing, I mean really it's like you broke the seal and can't stop. On sunday we left the house at 430 to go run some errands and go to Brookfield zoo, I went to the bathroom right before we walked out the door, thirty minutes later we arrived at Trader Joe's where I franticly searced for a bathroom, about 35 minuted later we arrived at the zoo surprise surpirse I had to go to the bathroom again, you would think that is it right?, wrong another 45 minutes to a T, I was searching for another pit stop inside the zoo. Its the oh my gosh I have to go right now kind of bathroom break too, when you have to go you have to go. Tyler is very supportive and always helps me find a bathroom. I guess he has to be supportive considering he used to be the one having to find a pit stop! Secondly, Im a bit clumsier than usual, randomly dropping things, running into things here and there. Thirdly, I get tired very easily, especially after normal activities everyday activities. I definately require a bit more sleep than usual. You can find me naping on the couch watching Ellen almost daily when I am not working. This is not my usual self Im generally on the go all day long and although I am trying to keep up with my old self I have quickly realized that it is getting harder by the day to do this. Fourthly, It's like I always have the munchies no matter what time of day it is. Those who know me, understand that I am a person who could if ned be go hours if not days without a substantle amount of food. Today I can't go more than a couple of hours without a snack. I have enjoyed this new found hunger and have enjoyed getting lots of new snacks to try! That being said being pregnant limits what you can and can't eat and what do you know I pretty much follow every rule of pregancy to a T. Fifth and last but not least Nausea, which I am reluctant to report has been minimal. If I wait to long to eat then i start to feel nauseous but other than that I have only had one day of unbearable have to lay down nausea. Im keeping my fingers crossed that this stays at a minimum. I look forward to getting out of the frist trimester of pregnancy notonly to have some of pregnancy symptoms at bay but also so I can spread the news to all of my friends and family. It's funny being pregnant, I feel like I walk around with an aire about me, thinking that everyone who looks at me must just know Im pregnant right?! I cant wait to stick my belly out and wear it proud! Hope everyone has a wonderful christmas and I hope that Week six does not bring any more unwanted symptoms of pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment