Friday, December 11, 2009

Pregnant!

December 8th, 2009! Today Tyler and I found out we are going to have a BABY! We decided to keep a Blog of the pregnancy for all of our family and friends who may not be able to share the day by day experience with us! We also thought it might be nice for baby Fevold to look back on his/her journey later in life! Needless to say we are very excited! We did not think that pregnancy would happen this fast and are elated that we have been blessed with such wonderful news during the holiday season. Many of you will be reading this blog when I am out of the first trimester, but writing about being pregnant and detailing our journey helps me feel like I am actually telling you I am pregnant! Its a hard secret to keep and I am new to this Blogging thing, I think it will help keep my mind focused until I can spread the good word! I got to surprise Tyler with the good news only after I had taken 3 yes 3 pregnancy tests just to ensure that I was really trully pregnant! Since Hulk is my first baby I had to include him in on the news, so I forced him into this T-shirt: See pictures below. Hulk is always the first one to greet Tyler when he comes home so Tyler got to see Hulks new shirt right away. Hulk hated his new T-shirt probably just about as much as he will hate being a Big Brother and having to share his kingdom. It may take us the full nine months to get him ready for the arrival! Tyler and I look forward to sharing our newest adventure with all of you! So welcome aboard our journey! I can't promise to sugar coat anything so be prepared for all of the ups and downs of Fevold's First Footprints!













No comments:

Post a Comment