Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bump Report 101

It's officially been a week since we have found out the Baby News! It is still all very surreal. I would not even believe I was pregnant if it was not for my ever growing belly and chest. (It's Ok to laugh here). I know I sound ridiculous, how can my belly be noticeably bigger at this point?.. Well it is and even Tyler who always laughs at my ridiculous complaints about being fat and blotted noticied that my baby bump is really growing! The best thing about being pregnant is that for the first time in my life I dont care that my belly is growing, I am actually embracing every minute of it. It's an amazing feeling to eat and not worry about it, considering the last half of my life I have worried just about everything that went into my mouth. Being pregnant is the best thing that has happened to me on so many levels. Our first official doctor appointment is Januray 14th at 0930. I think that is when being pregnant will really set in and feel like it is officially on! I am already working hard to prepare both Tyler and I for the upcoming months of baby prep. I bought a week by week book so that Tyler and I can learn together about all of the amazing things that will be happening inside and out of my body. We are so excited! Its hard not to keep this exciting time in our lives to ourselves! I cant wait till I can share the good news with all of my family and friends! Ill continue to provide weekly Bump Reports..so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment