Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Paddy's Day

One of my favorite days of the year and it doesnt hurt that today was almost 70 degrees! Oh yeah and Franki is crawling! Yep it is offical she can do it. The last couple of days she would go for a crawl or two but today we could get her to go all around the room! It was the luck of the IRISH I tell you! She looked as sweet as could be in her little St. Paddy's day outfit and crawling around she looked even cuter. We are definitely proud parents (can you tell!) We played outside most of the day. Franki absolutely loves the fresh air and Hulk and I dont mind it either! Our house smelled of corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes...mmmmm I can still smell it now. It was a delicious end to a perfect day off. Nothing like those days of being at the bar at 8 a.m and drinking green beer all day (tyler and I have done that a year or two ago!), today was even better! Wishing everyone a little luck today and everyday!

Thanks to My Aunt Kathy for the cute St. Patricks day outfit! Franki looks mighty cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment