Thursday, March 29, 2012

Maternity Leave Excitement

I have been so blessed, with two beautiful babies, an amazingly warm and long maternity leave from work, and tons of fun family time. It has been way more than I could have ever expected. So many wonderful memories are being made and shared with my two girls. The warm weather has really been a great outlet for burning off toddler energy and wearing baby out. Both girls LOVE the outside. Addi is so content to be carried close to her mommas heart all warm and snuggly. Franki lovest o explore the grass, color with her chalk and just run all over the yard. Add is only waking up once a night, Amen to this perfect little baby. Today we spent time at the zoo with NANA, Aunt kathy and Ellie. Franki loved looking around at the animals, however some of them freaked her out a little bit. I think she is in the frightened of just about eveything stage which takes the fun out of the large polar bear swimming at her! :). Addi continues to only have eyes for her sister. She loves watching her and is smiling all the time! She happily coos at her sister and they both are just loving having each other around. I am so proud of my two girls and will be spending another week solo with the girls this week. Wish me luck :) and warm weather.














No comments:

Post a Comment