Thursday, February 9, 2012

Update

Weve just about rendered and kicked out all of those nasty germs we had in our house the past few weeks. So its official that we are all ready for baby number 2. Unless she decides to come on her own she is all set and scheduled to be forced out of her nice warm little home on Febuary 14th at 715 in the AM. The party begins at 715 that is and hopefully considering my body is already more than half way there she will arrive fairly quickly just by breaking her watery little home. We will see what the next few days bring! I have been crafting all kinds of fun things for the girls room and for the new kinds of learning activities for franki. I have to Thank the website pinterest for giving me all kinds of wonderful cheap inspiration to fill our house with. I love it!, it is keeping me busy at night when Franki goes to sleep so that I dont sit around thinking about when this baby is going to arrive! Franki is finally back to her normal fun loving goofy self. We played at the park today and then went to an indoor play area for jumping and more slides. This girl loves a good slide and probably could play all day long on slides. Her and I have just been having lots of fun together in these last few days before all our time is going to be split between two babies. Here's to our soon to be Valentine's Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment