Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

Dear Francesca,

This has been the very best year of my (our) life. You are the sweetest, funniest baby I have ever met. You are the light of my life. I have really never been so happy or fulfilled in my entire life. The day you entered this world 7/28/11 at 8:34, began what has been the best most rewarding time of our lives. Watching you grow and change has really made us so proud. It has been a year filled with great milestones and all sorts of exciting changes for you and for us as parents. We are filled with such great joy and accomplishment every time you learn something new and each time you show us your sweet little personality. Your smile, your eyes and your disposition have already touched the lives of many people. You have brought so much joy into our surrouding family. You make family gatherings all that much better. You are the center of attention and I think we could probably all sit around and watch you for hours. You are seriously that entertaining. You have so much love to give, it is amazing that such a little person can have so much love. I continue to have high hopes for you always my sweet girl because you have proven to be such a blessing over the past year and have shown how wonderful you have made our life.  Im so thankful for you. I love the way you like to hold hands when you are falling asleep. Your little funny self loves to play peek-a-boo and you give everyone kisses. I love that I got to nourish you with milk for a whole year of your life and now you are ready for big girl food and milk. I just love being your mom. You make me proud to be a mother, teacher, friend. I cant wait to see what the next year of your life brings to this family. I look forward to teaching you new things and continue learning your little quirks and personality. Happy Birthday sweet baby girl. I love you more than life. I cant believe you have gone from this to this in just one short year. Love always and forever, Your Mom-Mom and Dada


No comments:

Post a Comment