Monday, August 29, 2011

Big Sister

So It's officially official. Tyler and I are expecting a second baby right around Valentine's Day! So that means one thing, Miss Franki is going to be a BIG Sister! And we are soooo lucky to get to be parents again. We have a couple more weeks to find out weather or not this baby is a boy or a girl. Until then we wait and see. So far this baby is doing very well. Im currently 15 weeks along and feeling wonderful. I have pretty much felt the exact same this pregnancy as I did with Miss Franki. So that is good news. Just a little nausea here or there. Ive definitely been more tired this time around but I think that in part has to do with working and taking care of a toddler who is frantically running around all the time. So luckily now I am out of the 1st trimester getting all of my energy back and just trying to enjoy this pregnancy as much as I did with Franki. We are blessed to be having another baby and just couldnt be happier with our lives so far.

On another note. Miss Franki is now 13 months old. She is soooo funny. She continues to have an all out obsession with Hulk. She frequently kisses him, lays her head on him while he is laying down and just laughs at whatever he is doing. They love playing tug of war with each other and they are definitely best buds. She loves books. She brings books and sits right in your lap waiting for you to read them. She also sits in her big girl chair and reads every book she has. Her favorite book is called Doggies (big surprise since she loves doggies :)) She has added all done to her list of sign's. We have been working on others but she just laughs when I use them. She is very independent. She knows how to get up stairs, down stairs when sitting on her butt, she can get off the couch all by herself. She just loves being able to do anything she can by herself. She refuses to let you feed her, she must take control, even if it means spilling all the milk from her cereal bowl. She is definitely a very messy little girl, but she enjoys her dirt eating, flower picking, sphagetti-o faces. She loves her baby dolls. She loves building things and then knocking them over, and over and over again.

It's hard to believe that we will have another baby soon. I know at first when I found out I was having a baby, my initial feelings were guiltly. I know when this baby comes Ill be just as in love with the baby as I am with Franki, but its hard to even imagine having to share my precious time with my Franki girl. So for now, I soak up all the one on one time I can get! Here's to a wonderful exciting life that we have ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment