Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Serious CUBS fan!

This girl seriously loves watching sports. She is taking after her Aunt Kathy, Geema, MoMa and her momma by getting into the Cubs game. (I mean look at her can she get any closer to the TV?) I love thes pictures of her! I dont know what it is but whenever Tyler and I have a sporting event on television she is always mezmorized by the television (not that we let her watch it a lot). It is really cute to see her zone out to watch the game for a few minutes. I am not sure if it is the color on our television that she is mezmorized by or if its that she is just a tom-boy in the making (kinda like her momma was). Im guessing on the first because this little girl definitely so far acts pretty girly! She is making so many strides and hitting milestones everyday. She is a champion when it comes to pulling herself up onto things and recently started to climb up the stairs. What will she do next. I have a feeling she will be walking in no time. She also loves to crawl up and over anything. Tyler will be laying on the ground near her and it is her favorite thing to try to cimb directly over him and flop onto the ground. It is really enertaining to watch. This girl has a lot of adventure in her. She isnt afraid of anything, she climbs stairs, she directly goes after hulk and pinches him and tries to eat him. No fear what-so-ever. She also is eating everything. Anything she sees anywhere goes in her mouth and she gets very very p'od when you take it out of her mouth. Hulk likes to tear apart his stuff animals which in turn leaves lots of fuzzy things lying aroudn that we try to always pick up but recently I have found myself having to pick lots of fuzzies out of Franki's mouth. She definitely understands the word "NO". When I see her trying to put something into her mouth I just say no loudly and she looks up at me and moves the stuff away from her mouth and then slowly attempts to put it back in her mouth to see what I will say or do. She is a sneaky little love bug. Here is my die hard Cub fan! Love it, Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment