Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

I am so thankful for my family this year on Thanksgiving. Holidays are so special with a beautiful baby around. It makes the meaning of family that much more special. We will be headed to my Aunt's in just a few hours, but for now I sit her watching my sweet baby sleep and think of all the things that I am thankful for this year. At the top of the list: Francesca (obviously), all of my family, old and new friends, rekindled friendships, health, happiness, our new home!, the beautiful weather we have had, and so much more, too long to list here. This year I have been given a new perspective on life. My eyes have beeen opened to all of the beauty that surrounds me and I am thankful for this new perspective that has been provided. I am happy, scratch that i am elated with the life I have been given and for that I am thankful. I cant wait to take in our first thanksgiving with our new babe! The smell of turkey in the oven, football on television, the sounds of cheerful conversations, baby laughing all of the surrounded with the people you love the most. Doesnt get much better than this, Love! God Bless all and Bring on the Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment