Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Girl!!

Franki is such a happy little girl! This week she all of a sudden began laughing and making lots of noises! She gets the hiccups when she laughs because she sucks air in while she laughs! It really is too cute. She also has really started to enjoy the sound of her own voice. She is making lots of screaching noises. We had her in the bath and and we know that she loves the bath but with all her happy noises tonight we knew she was really loving it. She also continued to kick her legs like a little frog. It is really so fun to see how much she changes from week to week! Elle is doing a great job taking care of her, they have so much fun during the day. Everyday I come home she is dressed in her cute little outfits with a pretty little bow! It's her staple. She is going to be known for her pretty little bows and I love it! I was so not the girly girl, so its kinda fun to make her girly (at least while I can!). Im sure she will eventually hate dresses like her mother! I dont think she will be quite the tom-boy like her momma was, but we will see! Her personality continues to bloom! She is drooling like crazy, so we are anticipating teeth poking through anyday now, we shall see i might be posing on a crabby baby soon :) She is taking the bottle during the day really well and she gets to nurse when I get home, overnight and in the early morning. Nursing her seems even more special now that I am back to work, im happy I have that special time with her while I am at home. Oh man I love this baby so much. Work and pumping and all that good stuff is going as good as it can. Did I mention how excited we are for the holidays! Halloween is officially over and we can start getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Is is too soon to start singing christmas carols to Francesca at night?! I just bought her a stocking and the chirstmas decorations will be making an appearance in just about 20 days. I cant wait to have the holidays with my new little family! Time to enjoy this cold weather today and snuggle with my two favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment