Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Off to a good start...

2012 has been off an running. It has been a busy but fufilling month so far. We jumped right in so to speak. Everyone was back to work and back to enjoying more family and friend time. Tyler started a new job (thank goodness, no more night shift, we were starting to get lonely and kinda scared). He landed a stellar job, which was a blessing in disguise. Sometimes one job lets you go so that another better opportunity can present itself. We are definitely happy and proud. Franki is now at daycare. We loved having Ellen as our Nanny, but it was time for her to start her life adn her career and unfortunatley we cant afford to help her do that! It was so nice having my own sister care for Franki for so long. They have a lifelong relationship and i was just so thankful to be able to leave her in reliable hands for such a long time. So now she is off to the next stage of her life and so is miss franki. Franki is now in the good hands of one of Ellens best friends mom. She owns a home daycare. Franki so far is loving it. The first two days she actually waved goodbye to me. It was like she knew she got to play with other kids her age all day long. She is pooped and messy by the times she gets home, but I can tell how happy she is when I get there. It is clear she is a favorite in the house and that she is also just a total social bug! This girl just cracks everyone up! It has been wonderful that is that. We have gone swimming (indoor of course), played in some snow, played with friends, gone to the childrens museum and are in a mommy and me dance class! Its been busy so today we lounged in our pjs all day long and stayed away from the frigid cold wind. I see quite a few days of this in our future especially with a new baby on the way and the cold temperatures have arrived. I think we will embrace the quiet days as they come. Besides these are the days I get to spend wtih my girl so i like to take advantage and play all day and pjs make playing that much more fun! Updates on Baby Girl # 2. Im currently 4 cm dilated which is about where I was with Franki at this point. Lots of contractions but slow and steadily moving forward. Doc said could be today or weeks from now, that this baby is unpredictable. We will see :) Either way we are ready and of course Baby number 2 is  already spoiled and going to be looking quite spiffy just as her sister is. We have lots of matching outfits, and I just think it is so stinkin cute on sisters! Few more weeks til we have two baby girls,. Until then I just enjoy every minute with my Franki! Pictures to follow tomorrow , right now its back to relaxing and reading my kindle fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment