Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Almost 15 months

Franki is just a couple days shy of 15 months old! I cant believe how quickly time seems to go. I remember her being in my belly like it was yesterday and now her baby sister is growing in there and only about 16 weeks or less away from her arrival. Franki loves looking at everyones belly, including her own. She gives big belly kisses and blows rasberries on my belly. Today she learned the sign for baby. We were playing and all of a sudden she was looking for her baby doll and signing baby. She loves her baby dolls that is for sure. Hopefully she will love her baby sister just as much, hopefully even more! She is just so stinking smart these days. She understands just about everything we say. She follow all kinds of simple commands. She also babbles/talks all day long. She can say hi, hulk, see, got it, up, uh-oh, dog. There are a few other words jumbled in there, we just havent quite figured out what those words are. However, she definitely knows what she is saying. She is very persistent on her yes and no's. She knows exactly what she wants. She definitely has seperation anxiety. I took her to daycare this week and as soon as we walked up to the house she started shaking her head no and proceeded to do so until after I was already on my way out the door. Five minutes later she was happily greeting other kiddos at the door. She loves to play, anywhere anytime. Her favorite time is time to spent outside. Cold/Warm anything she can play outside all day, everyday. And man can this girl eat. She loves her food. Her favorites are grapes, bluberries, strawberries, apples, oranges, yogurt, applesauce, mac n cheese, chicken nuggets, carrots, raisans, goldfish crackers, fruit snacks, pepperidge farm raisan bread, cereal, guacomole, and cream cheese. She eats a good three meals a day and two snacks. She drinks a little milk, but she usually refuses her milk and wants water. She is a water drinking queen. She also loves to play peek a boo. She loves to dance and sing. I could go on for hours about this girl. But I have to leave some for your imagination!

Baby girl number 2 is doing really well. She is moving around and kicking all night and day. I will be seeing my new OB in just two weeks. Although a very hard decision, I will be switching to make it easier on everyone. I will be delivering just minutes from our house at CDH. So rain, sleet or snow, we will make it there no problem. I am 24 weeks , 6 months along and feeling pretty good. I have had some severe pain but it subsides when I finally sit down for the day. Its a bit different when you have a toddler you are running around after.

The best news is my Dad is doing much better. He is tired and sore, but on the road to recovery. With each week we have seen lots of improvement. So we were all happy to celebate his birthday last week.

Hoping for more good news in the weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment