Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Big sister and little sister!

We are happy to announce that little fevold number 2 is going to be a GIRL. We are very happy with this news, especially me becuase I know what a little sister is, I know how much you can love a little sister and I know how helpful a little sister can be. So I am so happy to know that my little sweet Franki gets the chance to have a little sister, to have not only a sister but a forever friend. I know she is going to be such a good big sister. Im excited for all of the things I will get to see with two girls. I look forward to watching there interactions together. I cant wait to teach them all about love and what it means to have family. Special times ahead! Wishing for another wonderful 20 weeks as Baby Girl #2 grows and gets ready to grace us with her presence. And once again, yes she already has a full name picked out, but that wont be revealed until she arrives officially! So stay tuned. Love my little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment