Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Almost 4 years ago, I was at a bar in Chicago having a benefit for a sweet little lady name Laila. Little did I know that one smile, one moment, one conversation, would lead to this life. At that moment in time I could have never imagined that Tyler would be the father of my child. But here we are four happy years later with a beautiful, happy little girl. We have had lots of fun and challenging times over the past 11 months and every single one of them has been totally worth it. Im so proud of Tyler as a husband and as a father. In such a short time he has become and adapted to our little life and all the changes that accommpanied it. Im blessed to have him in my life and Franki  is lucky to have Ty as her Dada. We had a nice time at the pool and then a wonderful dinner with my family. A perfect little sunday. Happy First Father's Day Tyler. Franki and I Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment